Usually, one of the obstacles that users go through when placing an order on Shein is related to sizes, as there is a risk of making a mistake and losing the money or having to face a lengthy return process.
That’s why in this article, we will teach you how to select your ideal size of clothes and shoes.
How do I choose my clothing size on Shein?
Normally, the sizes offered by Shein are a bit smaller than the rest of the universal sizes, so it’s recommended that you choose a size larger than the one you usually wear.
However, Shein also offers its own chart, so you can measure your sizes. You can also check the exact measurements of the garment to compare point by point.
- Extra tip: another important recommendation is to always keep an eye on the comments left by other users in case they indicate any complications with the size. The good thing is that Shein also allows you to upload images to get a better idea.
Section to see detailed measurements
If you want something a little more specific, there is a section within the garment details called “Product Measurements”, just click there and start measuring yourself with a tape measure.
Shein’s sizes for men
Shein offers its male audience a wide variety of sizing options, ranging from XS to XXL. You can also review the details of each garment in the “Detailed Measurements” section:
- Size XS: 88-92 cm bust / 74-78 cm waist / 90-94 cm hips.
- Size S: 92-96 cm bust / 78-82 cm waist / 94-98 cm hips.
- Size M: 96 – 100 cm bust – 82-86 cm waist / 98-102 cm hips.
- Size L: 100-106 cm bust / 86-92 cm waist / 102-108 cm hips
- Size XL: 106-111 cm bust / 92-97 cm waist / 108-113 cm hips.
- Size XXL: 111-116 cm bust / 97-113 cm waist / 113-118 cm hips.
Shein’s sizes for children
Choosing a size for minors, which can be children and babies, is really easy thanks to the sizing chart provided by Shein. This is for babies where their length is measured:
- Size 68: 45 cm bust – 47 cm waist – 47 cm hips.
- Size 74: 47 cm bust – 48 cm waist – 49 cm hips.
- Size 80: 49 cm bust – 49 cm waist – 51 cm hips.
- Size 86: 51 cm bust – 50 cm waist – 53 cm hips.
- Size 92: 53 cm bust – 51 cm waist – 55 cm hips.
And this is the table for children, which mainly measures their height, but you also have it classified by age:
- Size 70: 47 cm bust – 47 cm waist – 49 cm hips.
- Size 80: 50 cm bust – 49 cm waist – 52 cm hips.
- Size 90: 53 cm bust – 51 cm waist – 55 cm hips.
- Size 100: 56 cm bust – 53 cm waist – 58 cm hips.
- Size 110: 59 cm bust – 55 cm waist – 61 cm hips.
- Size 120: 64 cm bust – 58 cm waist – 66 cm hips.
- Size 130: 69 cm bust – 61 cm waist – 71 cm hips.
- Size 140: 74 cm bust – 64 cm waist – 76 cm hips.
- Size 150: 79 cm bust – 67 cm waist – 81 cm hips.
- Size 160: 84 cm bust – 70 cm waist – 86 cm hips.
- Size 2Y: 52 cm bust – 52 cm waist – 55 cm hips.
- Size 3Y: 54 cm bust – 54 cm waist – 57 cm hips.
- Size 4Y: 56 cm bust – 56 cm waist – 59 cm hips.
- Size 5Y: 58 cm bust – 59 cm waist – 61 cm hips.
- Size 6Y: 62 cm bust – 58 cm waist – 64 cm hips.
- Size 7Y: 65 cm bust – 59 cm waist – 67 cm hips.
- Size 8Y: 68 cm bust – 61 cm waist – 70 cm hips.
- Size 9Y: 71 cm bust – 63 cm waist – 73 cm hips.
- Size 10Y: 74 cm bust – 65 cm waist – 76 cm hips.
- Size 11-12Y: 79 cm bust – 68 cm waist – 81 cm hips.
How can I correctly measure shoe sizes on Shein?
As well as the rest of the clothes that Shein has in its store, the shoes have completely affordable prices, in addition to having very modern designs. However, measuring their size correctly is a problem that makes it complicated to buy these products online.
This doesn’t stop the company, because it’s aware of the limitations that users have to get their size right, therefore, they also have a section where you can see the standard code, and a size guide that will help you correctly measure your feet, so you can compare them with the description of the shoe.
Use the “Find your size” section to make it easier
In the garment details, you can find a section that says “Find your size” or “Check my size”. Once you click there, a window will open where they will explain how to help you get the size that fits you.
This is a pretty effective method Shein has to prevent you from making mistakes when choosing a size, however, we still recommend you to check the reviews to get an idea about the comfort and general opinions regarding the shoe model.
Shein Curve large sizes measurements
Shein has its general measures in terms of large sizes, as these range from 44 to 54, but it’s still advisable that you see the table of measures that the same brand provides you, so you can compare. We will show you some sizes below.
Close to size 44: 101-107 cm bust / 81-87 cm waist / 111-117 cm hips. Check out the Shein 0xL clothing section here.
Close to size 46: 107-113 cm bust / 87-93 cm waist / 117-123 cm hips. Check out the Shein 1xL clothing section here.
Close to size 48: 113-119 cm bust / 93-99 cm waist / 123-129 cm hips. Check out the Shein 2xL clothing section here.
Close to size 50: 119-124 cm bust / 99-105 cm waist / 129-135 cm hips. Check out the Shein 3xL clothing section here.
Close to size 52: 125-131 cm bust / 105-111 cm waist / 135-141 cm hips. Check out the Shein 4xL clothing section here.
Close to size 54: 131-137 cm bust / 111-117 cm waist / 141-147 cm hips. Check out the Shein 5xL clothing section here.