You may have regretted buying something from Shein one day, either because it was out of your budget or because you just changed your mind in the end. Faced with these situations, there are a variety of solutions, including the questions of whether you can cancel, get a refund or if you can return it once the package has been shipped.
In this article, we will try to answer each of your questions as best we can.
If the package has already been shipped, how can I cancel it?
The first thing you should know is that once your order has been shipped you cannot cancel it, but don’t worry, there is still a second option. You will have to wait until your order arrives at your home to make a return and get your money back.
Steps to follow
- Wait for the package to arrive at your home
- Once you have it in your hands you will have 45 days to return it.
- This procedure must be requested from the Shein website or in the application.
- Click on “My orders”.
- Look for what you bought and then click on “Make return”.
- Once you have done the above steps, they will provide you with a label to stick on the package.
Important data to keep in mind
- There are two ways to request a refund. The first is if you want it as a credit from Shein (this is received very quickly), the other is by the traditional method with which you have made the payment, this usually takes about a month to become effective.
- The package must be in perfect condition
- You cannot return the following products: lingerie and underwear, swimsuits, two-piece swimsuits, costume jewelry, bodysuits and accessories.
- The first label that the company gives you is free, however if you need an extra label to make the return, then it will have an additional cost.
If you are worried about whether the process will be done correctly, don’t worry because Shein is a reputable and reliable company. However, if you want to know a little more about returns, then we invite you to read our article Returns at Shein.
How and where can I cancel my Shein orders?
Open your Shein account (on the computer or in the app), then go to the “My Orders” section. Once you are located there, click on the order you want to cancel to view the order details.
In the “Order Status” section you should check the status of your package, because depending on that, the cancellation process will be different. Here are some options:
This appears when the order has already been approved and is in the process of being shipped. This is the best time to cancel the shipment. However, there is no specific time frame in which the product takes to be processed, it all depends on the seller. Some may be shipped the same day and others may take one to two days.
2.- “Unpaid” Status
As the name suggests, this is when you give you buy the products you chose, but according to the payment method you chose you have not yet made the transfer, so it is easier to cancel.
Normally the payment should be made within 24 hours, so you have all that time to back out.
Another thing that can happen is that if you are late in paying within the stipulated time, then the order is automatically canceled but you could risk losing your points and coupons, so we recommend that you do it from the page or application to cancel it manually.